Guest reporters? Non-technical stakeholders? Just want the essentials?
Let’s get started
- Inside Jira go to global Settings > Issues.
Add Issue Typeand create a new issue type (eg: Client Feedback)
- Go to Issue type scheme settings, find your Jira classic project and click Edit.
- Drag your new Issue type into your project’s current scheme.
- Next, go to Screen settings >
- Pick the fields you want in this Issue type, (e.g. Summary, Description, Priority). Keep it simple :) ❗️But always include at least Summary and Description.
- Go to Screen Schemes >
Add Screen Scheme, create a new Screen scheme (e.g. Client Feedback screen scheme) and link it to your custom Screen (e.g. Client Feedback Screen).
- Go to Issue type screen scheme and click on the Jira Classic project you are looking to use your new Issue type with >
Associate an issue type with a screen scheme> Select your new issue type (e.g. Client Feedback) and its Screen scheme, then click Add.
- 🎉 Congratulations! You created a new custom Jira issue type with only selected fields, scoped to a specific Jira project. *Self pat on the back*
- Finally, try capturing a screen with Marker.io and testing it out. Don't forget to go to your guest settings inside your Marker.io Jira destination and select the new issue type for your guests.
🔃 If you want to apply the same Issue type configuration to other projects, start again from step 6 by selecting any other project.